Your Dentist Can Detect More Than Cavities
Get Screened for Oral Cancer
48,000 Americans will be diagnosed with oral cancer this year.
Fortunately, it can be detected early. Your dentist can be the key to your diagnosis.
6 Symptoms of Oral Cancer
CONSULT YOUR DENTIST IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THESE 6 SYMPTOMS:
- Any sore that persists longer than 2 weeks
- Red or white patches in the mouth or on the lips
- Swelling, growth or lumps anywhere in or around the mouth or neck
- Repeated bleeding from the mouth or throat
- Difficulty chewing, swallowing, speaking or moving your jaw or tongue
- A change in the way your teeth fit together when you close your mouth
Want to know more? Watch this video from Delta Dental of New Jersey.
Somerset NJ Dentist: Oral Cancer Screenings By Joseph Haddad, D.D.S.
We proudly provide modern family & cosmetic dentistry to the community of Somerset, NJ. 08873 in addition to the surrounding Franklin Township areas of Bound Brook, Hillsborough Township, Readington Township, and Bridgewater.
We offer the most advanced technology in a comfortable, inviting, comfortable environment.
Dr. Haddad is offering all patients significant savings:
- $500 Off Dental Implants
- $85 Discount Dental Exams
- $75 Teeth Cleanings
- $750 Off Invisalign
- $100 Off ZOOM! Teeth Whitening
To schedule a FREE oral cancer screening just call us at (732) 545-8111 & find our 08873 dentist office on Google.
If you have any questions about caring for your oral health, or any other happenings at our Franklin Township dentist office just give us a call today at (732) 545-8111.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on Delta Dental of NJ blog and has been republished here with permission. It has since been updated for accuracy & comprehensiveness.
Apr 5th, 2017 12:52 pm
Filed under Oral Health Is Overall Health . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.